Adjustable bed bases are a great way to bring custom comfort to your night and ensure a good night’s sleep, every night.
Benefits of an Adjustable Bed Base
If you’ve never heard of an adjustable bed, you’re in for a treat. They offer convenience, comfort and—with The RoomPlace—surprising affordability so you can transform your sleep without a huge cost. An adjustable bed frame is a great option for a variety of people and reasons—here are just a few ways they come in handy:
- Sitting Up in Bed: If you like to read, catch up on emails or watch TV in bed, an adjustable bed allows you to change the position of your mattress to make ultimate comfort possible at the touch of a button. No more stuffing pillows behind your back so you can sit up in bed—with a quick change of settings, your bed can do all the work instead, and curve the mattress to your body for top-notch comfort.
- Snoring Reduction: If you tend to snore at night, sleeping at an incline can help. When you sleep flat on your back, gravity causes your tongue and tonsils to rest toward your airway, causing noisy breathing. Using an adjustable bed at a slight incline while you sleep is a great alternative to disturbing your partner’s sleep.
- Custom Comfort: Finally, if you often wake up with a sore back, hips or neck in the morning, a power-adjustable base can help you find a more comfortable sleeping position to suit your needs. For people with back or joint pain, sitting reclined with knees bent is often more comfortable than lying on a flat mattress. You may find that an adjustable bed can relieve pressure on areas that normally cause you discomfort.
Choosing the Right Adjustable Base for Your Bed
Now that you know how an adjustable base can help you relax and sleep comfortably, it’s time to find the right type for you. Let’s take a look at three of our popular adjustable bases so you can make the best choice for your needs:
- Essential Queen Adjustable Base: This no-frills bed base offers the essential features you need to enjoy the next level of comfort in bed. With a base that inclines to meet your needs, this option also includes a one-touch flat position and wireless remote for convenience, ease of use and a great value all around. It’s a great base for most people, at an excellent price, but it does not offer adjustable leg positioning if that’s something you’re looking for.
- Simmons Beautyrest® SmartMotion™ Base: Powered by Sleeptracker™, an advanced sleep optimization system that offers highly accurate tracking of your sleep patterns throughout the night, this base features exclusive technology that goes above and beyond to bring you ultimate comfort. Sensors integrated in the base capture information about your awake time, light sleep, deep sleep and REM sleep to provide a full-depth look at your sleep patterns and suggestions for improving them. Designed to improve your sleep quality and ensure you feel refreshed, this bed can be adjusted to a customized sleeping position from head to toe.
- Premium Queen Adjustable Base: Low-profile, versatile and luxurious, this adjustable base is compatible with any platform, slat or storage bed, or can be used as a standalone power foundation. The best thing about this base is its Soft Form technology, which creates a gradual bend in the base instead of a hard angle, to allow your mattress (and spine!) to curve naturally. Three motors let you fully adjust the foot, back and neck position for top-of-the-line comfort. This option is the ultimate indulgence, too, with features like an LCD screen remote, variable intensity dual massage, LED under-bed lighting and two programmable custom positions. So, if you want to go big, go with this one.
Once you’ve found your favorite adjustable bed base, you’ll be one step closer to a great night’s rest!