In the summertime, many homeowners love to decorate with patriotic colors in celebration of holidays like Memorial Day and the 4th of July. The colors of the American flag aren’t just seasonal options, though. Navy blue, classic white and cardinal red are timeless and still-trendy color choices for paint, décor and furniture no matter the style of your home.
Whether you’re looking for a patriotic accent piece or several pieces that complement one another, let’s take a look at some of our favorite furniture that’s red, white or blue.
Red furniture and décor can be used with virtually every decorating style, from rustic country to mid-century modern to bold and artistic. Here are just a few of our favorites.
- Sectional: We can’t get enough of the casual and contemporary Marlo collection—this stunning brick red sectional with full sleeper is a perfect example of how you can rock a red hue in your living room.
- Ottoman: Don’t want to go as big as a red sectional? Keep your living room bold but a little more subdued with a red cocktail ottoman in sumptuous faux leather.
- Dining Chairs: If you don’t want to go as big and bold as a red sectional, add a touch of this timeless color to your dining room instead. The Marissa 5 Pc. Red Dinette works well with neutral and earthy tones in your dining area. Or, you can add a pop of color to your existing table with red end chairs for a trendy look.
White furniture is undeniably chic, sophisticated and classic. It gives any room a clean, bright look and often can be bold and eye-catching in its own way. Looking for the perfect white accent piece for your space? Here’s a few top choices:
- Loveseat: For the living room, this Mars White Loveseat makes a great addition that pairs well with a variety of sofa colors and styles. Faux leather upholstery offers a sleek look and durable quality perfect for a modern space.
- Server: Perfect for the kitchen or dining room, a white server or buffet offers functionality and style in one. Simple yet useful, a server provides extra storage or display space to enhance your room, and white color works wonderfully with any décor.
- Bedroom Set: A white bedroom set is versatile, stylish, tasteful and bright. This 7-piece queen set is the perfect choice for a bedroom update.
A popular color choice for design trends like mid-century modern, shades of blue are contemporary, relaxing and versatile. From slate blue to aqua to deep navy, these are our favorite 3 blue furniture pieces from the RoomPlace collection:
- Living Room Set: Deep blue upholstery, thick cushions and a simple, attractive design make this Heritage Blue 3 Pc. Living Room Set the complete package. Beautiful and modern, it’s a trendy and contemporary way to add some American-inspired style to your space.
- Accent Chair: A mid-century-inspired blue accent chair adds a vibrant, retro pop of turquoise to your living area or even a bedroom.
- Bench: Whether you want to bring a touch of personality to a bedroom, living room or dressing area, a teal upholstered bench makes an instant impact.