In this series, we’ll highlight trending looks with style boards curated from our collections of furniture and home accents. Each style board is comprised of carefully selected products that work together to create a coordinated, stylish room design. Today, we’ll show you how to achieve two beautiful, contemporary dining room looks in your own home.
Dining Room Look #1: Modern Chic
This first look is modern chic: polished, light and warm with a touch of glamour and plenty of character.
- Palette: Warm neutrals, rich wood tones and satiny metal finishes give this collection a trendy and elegant aesthetic. Earthy tones like sage green, bright tan and cream would make excellent paint color choices for this look.
- Furniture: The Martini Dinette is the epitome of chic elegance, with warm brown cherry wood and a polished marble top. Contemporary Parsons Chairs in sumptuous faux leather complete the sophisticated look for a modern yet timeless design. Paired with a coordinating Martini China hutch and buffet, the look is elevated even further.
- Accents: The décor ideas in this style board add a bit of glam to give the room an extra dose of personality. A stunning Chronos Ceiling Lamp and sunburst-shaped wall art feature sleek metal finishes to add shine and warmth. The chic Truman Area Rug echoes the geometry of the lighting and wall décor, while a Melbourne Mirror tops off the room’s design with dark wood that matches the furniture.
Dining Room Look #2: Contemporary Casual
The second look is a contemporary casual design. This collection of furniture and décor is sophisticated yet comfortable and modern, with colors and accents that are sure to stand the test of time.
- Palette: Cool grays and deep chocolate wood tones are brightened by touches of cream and a bold accent of cobalt blue. This versatile look can be paired with virtually any neutral wall color, as well as many shades of blue.
- Furniture: The Nicki Counter Height Dinette blends elegant design with casual comfort. With a lightly distressed espresso finish, solid construction and butterfly leaf, this table is beautiful as well as sensible. The Camilla China Cabinet enhances the look with undeniable elegance and a timeless quality.
- Accents: The Celeri Ceiling Lamp will cast a warm, refined glow on your dining area, contributing to an intimate ambiance, while the walnut wood of a luxurious Julianna Mirror adds richness. A plush, hand-loomed Huntley Area Rug brings texture and visual interest, softening the room’s look. A serene ocean painting adds the final touch and a pop of color to your walls.
Stay tuned for future posts in this series, as we explore more trending looks and style boards!