It is important to care for your new mattress surface so that it lasts for years to come. Here are suggestions to help you protect your investment.
• The use of proper center supports for queen and king-sized bedding is required to validate your warranty. You can ensure you have the proper center support by purchasing a new bed frame with your mattress. This will safeguard the maximum benefit from your new mattress set.
• Allow your new bedding to air out. Residual odors from the manufacturing process may be present at first. They are not harmful and will go away with time.
• Use The RoomPlace high-quality washable mattress protector (cotton or fleece) to keep your mattress clean, stain-free and keep your warranty valid.
• Expect body impressions to form in the surface padding. They are normal and indicate layers are molding to your body contours.
• Take time to adjust to your new mattress. It can take several weeks.
• Do not remove the law label from your mattress. This is needed to identify your appropriate warranty coverage.
• Single-sided innerspring mattresses are designed for rest on one side only and cannot be flipped. An occasional rotation will equalize wear and extend the comfort life.
• We suggest using a boxspring from the same mattress manufacturer to validate warranty.